NICOLETTA DASKALAKIS | MAKEUP ARTIST & HAIR STYLIST | 2013
WHERE DO YOU DO THE SERVICES & HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
You are welcome to come to my Orange County studio or I can come to you at your location. Please refer to my travel fees.
Bridal Makeup & Hair Trial: 3-4 hours. I like to give a sufficient amount of time to try different looks. This service is very important and I take my time to create your perfect look.
Wedding Day Makeup & Hair: 2 1/2 - 3 hours for both. My priority is my bride, and my artists/stylists usually cover the bridal party services.
Bridesmaids Makeup & Hair: 1 1/2 hours for both.
Special Event Makeup & Hair: 2 - 2 1/2 hours
DO YOU STAY AT MY EVENT FOR TOUCH UPS?
If you would like me to stay for touch ups and hair and makeup changes, the service fee is $100 per hour.
WHEN DO I PAY THE FULL AMOUNT FOR MY SERVICES?
The full payment is due 1 month before your service. This can be paid with cash, paypal, check, bank transfer or credit card.
For all clients:
1. It is helpful if you bring hair and makeup pictures with you of looks you would like me to create.
2. Wash your face and apply moisturizer only
3. Make sure your hair is clean and dry
For bridal trials:
4. Try bring all your accessories with you in order for me to have a vision of your entire look.
5. Bring a picture of your wedding dress
6. For Indian brides, please bring sample colors of your dupatta / dress.
HOW DO I PREPARE FOR MY APPOINTMENT?
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR SERVICE FEES?
For all clients:
1. Airbrush Makeup: all different types depending on the skin type
2. Eyelash application: strip or individual lashes which last the entire day
3. Clip-in hair extension application
4. A personalized touch up kit
5. Veil placement
6. For Indian brides, I offer complimentary dupatta setting, saree dressing and ornament placement, I learned these techniques when I lived in Malaysia for a year.
HOW DO I SECURE YOUR SERVICES & WHEN SHOULD I BOOK?
It is best to send in your deposit right away in order to secure your service. This will be deducted from the full amount. Deposits are refundable if you cancel 30 days before the service. This can be paid by cash, paypal, credit card, check or bank transfer. After your makeup and hair trial, you need to send in your deposit within 24 hours in order for me to secure your date.
WHAT TYPE OF PRODUCTS DO YOU USE ON YOUR CLIENTS?CAUCASIAN BRIDES
It depends on your skin texture, type and tone. brands that I carry in my makeup kit are Giorgio Armani, Chanel, MAC, Shu Uemura, Laura Mercier and many more good quality products. In my hair kit, I carry my beloved GHD hair straightener of different sizes and 4-5 curling irons. I am in love with Oribe products and those that are paraben free. I love hair prducts that let the hair be soft and workable but long lasting.